New York Fashion Week is changing in more ways than one this year. It's not only virtually entering your home through live streams and digital-only exclusive content, but it's physically entering the home decor industry, too!
Video of the Day
Designers Jason Wu, Rebecca Minkoff, and Christian Siriano have each partnered with Lowe's to curate a selection of home products that they'll use to decorate the runways at their shows later this month. (Those shows will be streamed via Lowe's Twitter account, by the way.)
"The intersection between home and style has never been more prevalent than it has this year, and partnering with some of the world's most modern and visionary leaders of fashion to demonstrate how everyone can bring fashion 'home' is very exciting to us," Marisa Thalberg, Lowe's Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, said in a statement.
Check out some of our favorite products from the designers' curations below, and shop the full sets here.
1. Siriano's Pick: allen + roth Green Artificial Silk Plant, $29.99
2. Wu's pick: Certified International Porto Ice Cream Bowl Set, $38.08
3. Minkoff's Pick: Boston Loft Furnishings Cora White Mid-century Wall Sconce, $60.16
4. Wu's pick: Surya Gaza Black Pillow Kit, $95
5. Minkoff's pick: Sebastian & Monk Honey Non-woven Abstract Wallpaper, $104.98
6. Siriano's pick: Kate and Laurel Clegg Brown Wood Coffee Table, $169.99
7. Siriano's Pick: Global Direct Marbled Black Ceramic Vases (set of 2), $250.80
8. Wu's pick: Safavieh Bandelier Coastal Leather Accent Chair, $374.98
9. Minkoff's pick: Chic Home Design Chateau Modern Blue Sofa, $1,349.23