For the collection, IKEA partnered with designers Lotta Kühlhorn and Malin Unnborn, as well as the design collective Papperian and Textilgruppen, which is part of an initiative for people with disabilities and a strong passion for art, run by Växjö County in Sweden since 2001. It consists of 26 artists who work primarily in paper, textiles, and sculpture.
"In our ambition to offer a range for the many individual people, we must work with the many individual artists, and also look beyond the established design arenas to find talent," said IKEA product developer Sara Ottosson of the line.
Take a peek at some of the colorful Summer 2019 offerings here — they'll be available online and in stores later this month.
1. Sommar 2019 Tray, $2.99
2. Solvinden LED Solar-Powered Outdoor String Light, $19.99
3. Sommar 2019 Cushion Cover, $3.99
4. Klasen Charcoal Grill Insert, $129
5. Sommar 2019 Flatwoven Rug, $29.99
6. Sommar 2019 Paper Napkins (pack of 30), $1.99
7. Solvinden LED Solar-Powered Outdoor Pendant Lamp Globe, $7.99 to $9.99
8. Havsten Indoor/Outdoor Loveseat, $515
9. Sommar 2019 Tumblers (set of six), $3.79