Your houseplants deserve some design love, too. So, to help increase the style quotient of your greenery, we rounded up some of the coolest plant DIYs we've created. From a picture frame-turned-wall planter to an IKEA plant stand hack and beyond, here are 17 DIYs that let you show off your craft skills and houseplants — in style.
1. Forge a Floating Succulent Planter With an IKEA Hack
2. Fashion a Shapely Hanging Planter
3. Devise a Part Planter, Part House Number Display
4. Paint Your Planters
5. Convert an IKEA Bamboo Box Into a Planter
6. Make a Slatted Bed Base Garden
7. Build a Boho-Inspired Hanging Planter
8. DIY Some Cute Pumpkin-Shaped Planters
9. Turn Plant Leaves Into Artwork
10. Score a Succulent Centerpiece
11. Create a Clean-Lined Planter with a Desk Accessory
12. Design an Artful Air Plant Display
DIY IT: If you're looking for an inventive way to show off your air plants in style, then this is the DIY for you. Here's how to whip up an awesome air plant holder in a flash with a wood block and some hobby wire.