If you're having trouble picking out a Valentine's Day gift this year, why not go with the gift of a homemade dinner? Even if you're celebrating solo, this could also be a great way to show yourself some love. While the idea of preparing an entire dinner for one or two can be daunting, it doesn't have to be — there are a bunch of recipes out there that make it as easy as pie.
Video of the Day
To help you plan ahead, we'll be featuring some of our favorite stress-free Valentine's Day dinner ideas.
1. Grandbaby Cakes' Maple-Glazed Salmon
With a side of steamed veggies or rice, this 30-minute salmon is bound to impress.
2. Sweet Potato Soul's Wild Mushroom and Leek Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
This vegan dinner takes less than an hour to make and pairs perfectly with a side salad.
3. The Hungry Hutch's Honey Mustard Baked Chicken
With six ingredients and just 55 minutes of your time, you can have this sweet and tangy chicken at your table.
4. Darius Cooks' Quick Lobster and Shrimp Scampi
If you're looking for an elegant, luxe Valentine's Day dinner — shrimp and lobster? Yes, please! — this is it.
5. Kawaling Pinoy's Pork Siomai (Steamed Pork Dumplings)
If you have a steamer basket on hand, this flavorful meal will only take you 40 minutes to make. It would also be a great meal for you and your valentine to make together.
6. Playful Cooking's Portuguese Spiced Clams
These spiced clams will take you a total of 15 minutes to make. That's right — only 15 minutes.
7. Pinch of Yum's Brown Butter Scallops With Parmesan Risotto
In just 30 minutes, both you and your valentine can have a plate full of delicious risotto with yummy scallops. Brown butter and Parmesan sounds like a combination made in heaven.
8. Once Upon A Chef's Pan-Seared Steak
Nothing says "I love you" like a homemade steak. This would also be great with roasted potatoes.
9. The Endless Meal's One-Pot Vegan Pasta With Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
In addition to being a one-pot vegan meal, this recipe can also be gluten-free (just switch out the pasta and breadcrumbs).
10. Muy Bueno Cookbook's Easy Chicken Mole
You simply can't go wrong with mole — a rich, spicy sauce flavored with chocolate — on Valentine's Day. That is especially the case with this chicken recipe that only takes 45 minutes to whip up.
11. Kitchen Confession's Potato Pizza
When you combine pizza dough with potatoes, cheese, and thyme, what you get is a dreamy meal anyone would drool over. Plus, it will take you only an hour to make this dish and would be fun for two to make together on a date.