Looking for some bathroom ideas and inspo? Take a look at these photos we've curated for you. Each one is absolutely gorgeous for its own unique reasons. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so if you want to pin these and use as inspiration for your future bathroom remodel, we are behind you 100%.
1. Display drama with a green zellige tile backsplash, wood sink, and black wall paint.
Video of the Day
2. Add pink tile against brass hardware for a totally charming look. The Missoni hand towel is an eye-catching touch.
3. Hang a woven pendant light over a large modern tub. Bonus points if you can add large windows to bring in natural light.
4. Think outside of the box and place your sink(s) and mirror up against a floor-to-ceiling window.
5. Create character with a sink vanity that showcases distinct wood grain and bold marble veins. Grab a large clear vase and add a white quice branch, but make it faux so it stays forever. Also, how about that shower?
6. Put your sconce directly on your mirror. It's a surprising design choice that is sure to stand out.
7. Place a vanity table right between two sinks and complement the vintage vibe with monogrammed mirrors for you and your sweetie.
8. Set up two large brass mirrors with matching brass sconce lights over the sink vanity. Brass, light wood, and gray marble look gorgeous together.
9. Make your shower space feel like a midsummer's night dream with black and white speckled penny tile. A hanging ceramic piece adds an artistic touch.
10. Install a skylight above your shower to infuse natural light while maintaining your privacy.
11. Mix materials and design styles: try a vintage clawfoot tub, a boho rug, a star pendant light, and a farmhouse console vanity. While you're at it, lean a wood ladder against the wall, because why not?
13. Claim your (large) space by designing a minimalist bathroom that uses simple materials such as cement and wood. To make a statement, be sure to include a freestanding bathtub.
15. Try floor to ceiling tiles for high impact. For a cohesive look, match the grout in your subway wall tile to match the color found in your floor tile.
16. Make your flooring the focal point of your bathroom. These blue and white star tiles from Clé Tile shine bright.
17. Consider exposed copper piping for your plumbing. You might also want to consider a decorative cow skull for wall art, if you're going for a desert-boho vibe.
18. Create big impact in a small space with a wood sink and wood-rimmed mirror. A floor basket filled with towels is always a favorite look when you're going for a rustic, earthy vibe.
19. Arrange your shower floor and wall tiles to create a retro 1920s experience. But, then offset it with something unexpected, like a Pendleton Southwestern towel.
20. If you have it in your budget to cover your bathroom floor and walls with marble, definitely do it. And then stick to one color of hardware (like brass) throughout.
21. If you have a power room, make your sink the statement piece, and make it marble. Top it with a small tray, holding a candle and some splurge-worthy hand soap.
23. Be artistic with how you add storage space. This sink area still looks clean and organized with an open space showcasing neatly folded white towels and a basket that fit perfectly into a smaller groove.
24. Plants in the shower are totally a thing, and we love how this tall beauty acts like a barrier between the shower and sink. What a lush feeling it gives to this modern space.
25. Design a image on your wall using small tile pieces, like this beautiful rose against a black background. Impressive, right?