We get that Summer 2020 is unlike any other summer you've experienced before. While there may be plenty of things you should not do, there are plenty of things you really should. Like these DIYs. If you're looking for a craft, an activity, or a decor project for your home, these tutorials will keep you busy (happily) for the next few of months.
Video of the Day
1. Co-create with the sun to make art prints — people of all ages will love this outdoor activity.
2. Try tie-dyeing beach towels and T-shirts using ice. It's really cool, literally and figuratively.
3. Design a modern bee house … for the kind of bees you actually want to welcome into your yard.
5. Build an outdoor Murphy bar because summer cocktails under the stars is everything.
6. Give a new meaning to "summer vacation" with a backyard glampover.
7. Attract birds with a charming wooden birdhouse.
8. Put together an outdoor bench with a rustic piece of wood and hairpin legs.
9. Create a vertical garden (from bed slats!) to liven up your patio or balcony.
10. Turn a popular kitchen cart into a space-saving outdoor drinks station.
11. Illuminate your yard (and banish bugs) with a stylish torch.