Spending the holiday season at home? Whether you're celebrating with family or friends, it's important to make sure your space is squeaky clean. Between all the baking, cooking, and decorating, messes will be made. We've gathered our top cleaning tips to help you throughout this festive season, from start to finish.
In the Kitchen
There's definitely going to be some cooking and baking. Here's how to get it ready for action.
Video of the Day
- Deep clean the fridge.
- Clean stainless steel appliances.
- Clean your sponges.
- Wash and disinfect wood cutting boards.
- Make your own dish soap.
- Organize utensils.
- Clean your trash can.
- Clean oven racks.
- Deodorize the disposal.
- Clean the toaster.
- Scrub your white kitchen sink.
- Clean your dishwasher.
- Organize and clean your spice rack.
- Clean your coffee machine.
- Clean kitchen cabinets.
- Clean your microwave.
- Remove grease stains from behind your stove.
- Clean your cocktail glasses.
In the Bathroom
Always give this space a good scrubbing.
In the Bedroom
Definitely want to make this area cozy and comfortable.
Throughout Your Home
It's time to address these areas.
Might as well end the year, and start the new one, on a good (clean) foot.