"We didn't really take in before this moment, I think society as a whole, how much our homes affect our spirit and how much it really is the environment that is important to our wellbeing," says Breegan Jane.
Video of the Day
Breegan Jane is an interior designer, entrepreneur, lifestyle expert, and philanthropist. If you're a fan of HGTV, you may recognize Breegan as the host of "The House My Wedding Bought" or from "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," where she helped people attain affordable luxury. She's also the mother of two young boys, and wrote the children's book, "Carbie."
Head over to the Being Home With Hunker podcast to hear our conversation where we also talk about:
- How much our homes hold us and affect our spirit, especially since the pandemic.
- How she believes the
intent has changed in how we design our homes — it's not just about what's
- What people are looking for in homes right now.
- Atypical questions she asks clients when designing their homes.
- The three non-negotiables in her space.
- How her home tells
her story — if someone didn't know her, how they would describe the person who
- Her love for the coast and sandy toes.
- Her first leap into interior design that started with buying her first flip property.
- What being home means to her.
Learn More About Breegan Jane
If you want to learn more, read more, discover more about Breegan Jane, you can find her at any of these places below.
If you like what you hear, please rate and review the podcast, hit subscribe/follow, and share with a friend — word of mouth is how most people will find the show. It really does help. Visit Hunker.com/podcast where you can find, follow, and listen to our show.