The cool days of fall are upon us, the days are getting shorter, and the leaves are starting to change into their electric yellow and orange hues. It's time to pull out our hoodies and boots, hot chocolate, and pumpkin spice. When the cold wind blows through the window sills, some of us can only dream of snuggling in front of a crackling fireplace as our homes don't afford us a proper chimney. We found these faux fireplaces on Instagram and immediately felt warmer.
1. Nothing says elegant like an electric stove tucked into an antique mantel. The mantel disappears into the dark wall and adds a moody vibe to this symmetrical space.
2. A farmhouse mantel paired with reclaimed wood is perfect for displaying seasonal decor. Even if there never will be an actual fire crackling, you can still totally celebrate holidays here.
3. There's nothing like a long hot bath after a hike through fall foliage. This dark wood mantel paired with the tiled wall makes a warm bubble bath especially inviting.
4. Wood logs stacked in a white fireplace creates a warm gathering spot on a chilly day. Cuddle up on the couch with a steaming cup of coffee and your favorite book.
5. Don't like traditional dusty campfires? This water vapor stunner is in the bedroom of an RV. Who says you can't sleep in the lap of luxury while on the road.
6. Including a faux mantel in a bedroom will add architectural dimension to your space. Treat your guests to soft sheets and sweet dreams of fall.
7. Adding a faux fireplace to a modern kitchen will add old world ambiance to the space. Even if you don't light a fire, it will bring warmth to the heart of the home.
Video of the Day