'Tis the season to deck the halls and trim the tree. But why stop there? This year, take it a step further. Get in the yuletide spirit with these fun and festive Christmas decorations for stairs. From paper stars to fragrant eucalyptus sprigs, these adornments are surefire ways to dress up your staircase for the holidays and fill your home with cheer.
1. Sometimes less is more.
2. Show off your gift wrapping skills.
3. Opt for feathers and burlap.
Looking for a more modern take on traditional Christmas decorations for stairs? This year, trade poinsettias for feathers and a burlap garland to embellish your banister.
4. Consider wreaths instead of garland.
5. Get crafty with sheet music.
6. Display treasured trinkets.
7. Keep it classic.
8. Or choose an unexpected palette.
We love these Christmas decorations for stairs by Monika Hibbs. They're sophisticated yet woodsy with juniper, eucalyptus, and pine cones. While pink silk ribbons add a feminine, almost ethereal touch.