This is an ode to all the linen closet lovers out there. Is there anything more life-affirming than organizing all your sheets, towels, and duvet covers in carefully labeled baskets and storage bins? Okay, maybe there is, but we promise you, looking at these tidy linen closets, cupboards, and nooks will make your day. So pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea, and take a look at some of the best we've seen. This is decluttering at its finest.
Video of the Day
1. This gorgeous linen closet organization seen on Heather Taylor Home's Instagram page stopped us in our scrolling tracks. We love the look of those wood linen closet shelves that provide plenty of shelf space. It's just so welcoming.
2. We only wish we could provide a short ASMR clip with this photo from Sarit Sela's Instagram, because the stacks of those incredibly soft and cozy muslin quilts, pillowcases, and fitted sheets on simple white wire shelves are making us audibly sigh. If you are more of a minimalist, this is a DIY makeover you can easily try.
3. No one said a linen closet has to be boring, right? Just look at all the fun that's infused into Love and Sunday's space. Adding wallpaper inside a cupboard like this makes any housework feel way less like a chore. She even makes room for holding cleaning supplies and her vacuum. No notes from us.
4. Even if your storage space is on the smaller side, you can still add some style into how you approach your organization. Take a cue from these storage ideas seen on Ophelia The Organizer's IG page who celebrates using your closet space: it's a one-stop spot for all your bed and bath needs, including toilet paper and smaller toiletries. We love the idea of adding towel racks inside the closet door for extra storage too. This is great proof that you can make the most of a small space.
5. As we always say, 'Bring on the bins!' Because when it comes to organizing, there is no such thing as too many. Proven here by this linen closet by professional organizer Rachel Organizes that has us a little in awe. It looks like it would feel right at home in a laundry room. Pulling out our label maker pronto. (You can find similar bins with the bamboo top at The Container Store.)
6. Gorgeous built-in drawers and cupboards inside a closet designed by Libby Cameron create the perfect spot to sort out all your hand towels, bath towels, pillows, and a few sets of sheets. It all looks so dreamy, it's got us floating on a cloud of down feathers, or is that our comforter?
7. Imagine having a linen closet as spacious as this one from Pittsburgh Neat, where you can actually hang your quilts, blankets, and comforters like your favorite clothing. This amazing space is organizing goals. Please don't wake us up from this dream ever.
8. This elegant white armoire was put to good use to store lots of linens. But Its Organized made the whole concept truly extra by keeping stuff inside different shaped boxes and bins all pretty enough to be displayed out in the open.
9. We'd have a hard time keeping the door shut on this stylishly organized linen closet by Heathered Nest. With rolled up towels, washcloths, and charming baskets properly labeled for holding smaller items like soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion, who wouldn't want to show this off on the daily? We're giving it a 10 out of 10.
10. Using wire baskets as storage containers to hold bed linens, beach towels, and bulky items? Sign us up. No shelf dividers needed here. This roomy linen storage space is laid out in such a lovely way by Simply Organized. And we appreciate that handy stepping stool to keep things easy to reach on the very top shelf.
For more home organization tips, tutorials, and hacks, you might also like ideas for: