Hosting Thanksgiving can be a long and arduous ordeal. From defrosting and cooking the turkey, to baking countless pies, to finding your table's missing leaf — it's no wonder you forgot all about the decor. While there's no shame in keeping your aesthetic simple, sprucing up your home to feel a little more festive can be a quick fix. Here are nine simple Thanksgiving decorations that can be completed last minute and your guests will never know the difference.
1. Drape a pine cone garland or three.
2. Turn wine bottles into candle holders.
3. Make nature-inspired place card holders.
4. Throw some framed art into the mix.
If you only have fifteen minutes to spare, try out this easy-peasy DIY project from Kimberly over at A Night Owl. All you need is a wood frame and a printer. And bonus: The frame doesn't even need glass.
5. Create a white pumpkin centerpiece.
6. You'll be thankful for these placemats.
7. Customize a table runner.
8. Print out a little entertainment.
In all of the last minute hustle and bustle, don't forget about entertainment. Molly from Almost Makes Perfect has done all of the hard work for you by creating this fun game of Thankful Bingo. Now all you need to do is click print.
9. Throw some dried wheat in a vase.
Not into colorful fresh blooms? Not to worry. You can still be festive and bring the outdoors in by filling a few vases (or pitchers) with bundles of dried wheat. The end result, as seen with Neelam from Patterns and Prosecco's beautiful tablescape, are seasonal and simple Thanksgiving decorations.