Looking for a way to make your bathroom or kitchen stand out? There are a lot of ideas out there that can make your those spaces cool, but one tip we love to keep in out back pocket is ... colored grout. It's an unexpected pop that can turn ordinary bathroom tile into a masterpiece (and make extraordinary tile look even better). Scroll on for some inspiration ...
1. Hunter green vertical tile with pink grout.
2. Navy tile with violet grout.
3. White rectangular tile with blue grout.
4. White tile with dusty pink grout.
5. White penny tile with blue grout.
6. White square tile with orange grout.
7. Wavy turquoise tile with pink grout.
8. White tile with green grout.
9. Pink herringbone tile with yellow grout.
10. White tile with neon pink grout.
11. White tile with red grout.
12. White tile with yellow grout.
13. White tile with orange grout.
14. Pink tile with black grout.
Leonora Epstein is Hunker's Senior Director of Content. She has previously served as Executive Editor at HelloGiggles and as BuzzFeed's Deputy Editorial Director. She is the co-author of "X vs. Y: A Culture War, a Love Story" (Abrams, 2014). Feel free to reach out at email@example.com.