Can you believe that the holiday shopping season has already begun? As one of the many amazing Black Friday-worthy sales events to come, Target Deal Days is back with its biggest sale yet. With over half a million early holiday deals and four times more offers than last year, it's definitely a sale you don't want to miss. Here's everything you need to know about Target Deal Days 2022.
What is Target Deal Days?
Target Deal Days is a three-day, in-person and online sales event that slashes prices on thousands of items across every category. On top of steep discounts on everything from home and electronics to beauty and apparel, you don't need a membership or RedCard to shop the sale. But to save even more, you can sign up for Target Circle — Target's free loyalty program — so you can earn rewards with each purchase.
Video of the Day
With the timing of the sale right before the holidays, Target is making it easy to shop the lowest prices of the season by extending its Holiday Price Match Guarantee through December 24. And if you happen to find a better deal after a shopping trip, Target will match select competitors' pricing within 14 days of purchase.
When is Target Deal Days?
Target Deal Days 2022 starts on Thursday, October 6 and runs until Saturday, October 8.
What will be on sale during Target Deal Days?
- Up to 50% off select toys, including Disney, L.O.L.Surprise!, Barbie, and CoComelon
- Save $350 on the Westinghouse 65-inch Roku Smart TV
- Spend $25 on beauty products, and receive a $5 Target GiftCard
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances and cookware
- Spend $50 on food and beverage using same-day services, and receive a $10 Target GiftCard
- Save 40% on sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleep, socks, and slippers for the family
- Up to 40% off floorcare
- Save 25% off select vitamins and nutrition
- Up to 40% off select bedding
- Spend $50 on household essentials, and get a $15 Target GiftCard