IKEA's Fabrikör cabinet is a favorite of design enthusiasts. Not only does the glass cabinet come in a variety of hues (navy, gray, white, black, and pale yellow and green), but it has two size options — either a single tower or the double-wide, as seen above (although we'd argue the double is a better value as both models cost the same at $169). This makes it an ideal setting for so many useful applications in your home — ranging from the purely aesthetic (Star Wars collectibles case) to the highly functional (extra bathroom storage). Here are all the ways people put the Fabrikör to use in their homes:
1. Hack it into a hamster playground.
2. Keep important paperwork organized with colorful binders.
3. No bathroom storage? Use a Fabrikör cabinet to store towels and toiletries.
4. And if you also don't have a linen closet — voilà!
5. Lots of people use the Fabrikör to display their memorabilia or collections.
6. Create an artful display of ceramics. This works especially well if you've got a monochromatic collection.
7. One of the most popular applications? A bar.
8. Whether you've got a fancy walk-in closet or just a corner of a room for storage, shoes never looked so good.
9. The glass siding of the Fabrikör makes it a perfect environment to create an outdoor greenhouse ...
10. Of course, indoor plant storage is just as popular.
11. If you don't already own a couple vintage typewriters, now feels like the time ...
12. Put two Fabrikör cabinets together to create a dining room sideboard.
13. Come holiday time, you can keep your mini-tree on display ... and safe from feline companions.
14. Hats off to this Instagrammer who figured out a safe and attractive way to display their accessories.
15. Into sewing/knitting/crafting? The Fabrikör keeps everything organized and easy to find.
Leonora Epstein is Hunker's Senior Director of Content. She has previously served as Executive Editor at HelloGiggles and as BuzzFeed's Deputy Editorial Director. She is the co-author of "X vs. Y: A Culture War, a Love Story" (Abrams, 2014). Feel free to reach out at email@example.com.