One thing is for sure: Cacti were practically inescapable in 2017. The Joshua Tree-esque desert look hit hard and doesn't seem to be going anywhere, anytime soon. As we're based in Santa Monica, we may be just a little partial to this look, but we think you'll be inspired by these eight desert chic trend picks and how to bring them into your own home as well (listed in no particular order 😉 ):
Video of the Day
1. This sandy nursery.
Try incorporating a rug with sand-inspired colors.
2. This longhorn crowned bedroom.
Bringing elements of nature into your space is a big part of the desert chic trend.
3. This simple living room with a show-stealing cactus.
What would the desert chic trend be without cacti? This one is clearly the show piece in this precious living room.
4. This blue and green themed beauty.
Who knew blue went so well with cactus green? Beautiful.
5. This living room with a touch of black and white.
Here's another unexpected yet perfect combination: mixing the black and white and desert chic trends.
6. This camel colored family room.
Neutral camel tones are soothing and natural.
7. This sitting area with a bold emerald love seat.
Green and natural wood are a stunning color combo.
8. This heart-eye worthy backyard.
Pink and green is a preppy classic, but here it's worked effortlessly into the desert chic trend.