Swiffer is a line of floor cleaning products manufactured by Procter & Gamble. The product line includes dust cleaning cloths, floor sweeping cloths, vacuums and the Swiffer Wet Jet cleaning tool, which uses a solution and cleaning cloths to mop the floor. The nine ingredients in Swiffer Wet Jet solution are purified water, ethyl alcohol, Polypropylene Glycol N-Butyl Ether, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Fragrance, Silicone Emulsion and Polyethyleneimine.

...
Swiffer is an alternative to a traditional mop.

Polypropylene Glycol N-Butyl Ether

Polypropylene Glycol N-Butyl Ether is a colorless agent used as a solvent in cleaning formulas. The definition of a solvent is "a substance that dissolves another to form a solution." This solvent is low in toxicity even in large quantities. It may cause some irritation with eye or skin exposure. It's biodegradible and unlikely to accumulate in the environment, but it can be combustible in large stored quantities.

Alkyl Polyglucoside

Alkyl Polyglucoside is the primary cleaning agent, other than purified water, in Swiffer Wet Jet solution. It's touted as a "new generation in environmentally friendly surfactants" because it's biodegradible, non-toxic and non-irritating. It's a nonionic surfactant. A surfactant is a substance that dissolves in water and removes dirt. Nonionic means there is no electrical charge present, making it unaffected by water hardness.

Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride

Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride is one of the two antibacterial agents in the Swiffer Wet Jet solution. Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride is an anti-microbial agent and bactericide used frequently in hospitals and hotels. It can be harmful if swallowed and cause eye damage and skin burns.

Chlorhexidine Diacetate

Chlorhexidine Diacetate is the second antibacterial agent in the Swiffer Wet Jet solution. This agent is used to fight bacteria, fungi and viruses. It can be found in topical skin cleansers, is used as a wound disinfectant in animals, and is commonly found in mouthwashes because of its ability to kill oral bacteria. It's safe when used according to directions in small quantities but can be harmful in large quantities.