Having a beautifully organized bedroom closet is so incredibly satisfying. Keeping all your clothes, shoes, and accessories sorted so you can actually see them is a true achievement. Whether one of your top goals this year is to redo your bedroom closet, or you just need some closet organization ideas to clean out and declutter the one you already have, we are here for you.
Video of the Day
Get your mood board ready, because here are 10 bedroom closets that are so blissful, you'll be ready to tackle yours in no time.
1. Okay, is it just us or is this closet featured by Pure Organising in Australia really romantic? Maybe it's the vine-patterned wallpaper or all the white flowing garments, not to mention the lovely matching hangers. We love a bedroom closet that is not only well organized, but has lots of flair too. Why not try a weekend DIY project where you hang wallpaper in your own closet? Try peel-and-stick wallpaper if you're not ready to commit forever.
2. Shout out to the blue jean lovers who are constantly adding more to their collections. Whether different shades or different sizes, having easy access to your favorite clothing items is essential, right? Which is why the close up on this tidy closet space called out on NYC Neat's feed feels oh so easy on the eyes. We just adore that there is a mirror placed on the open shelf, and containers to hold necklaces, trinkets, and scarves.
3. Yes, most of us don't have an entire room we can reimagine as walk-in closet. But, gazing at this epic organized closet design by Alicia Nicholas is taking our breath away. Shelves surrounding a window serve as shoe organizers, and we are here for it. This is amazing use of wall space, don't you think? Imagine selecting an outfit of the day in this these regal surroundings. No wonder there's a bench, we'd need to sit down too.
4. Got a small space? We can work with it. Even a smaller bedroom closet can stop you in your tracks with just how good it looks. The Home Bodi proves this point with clean white shelves and racks so smartly installed. This closet organization works so much better than all rifling through all those sweats and sweaters mixed up together, right? Small closets provide pure inspo too.
5. Closet doors need not apply. Brave souls like Meghan the interior stylist behind this impeccably organized setup, dare to leave their wardrobe open for all to see. This just goes to show how soothing it is to see all your stuff put in place so perfectly. Even that upper shelf makes room for some artfully arranged home decor.
6. Who else but The Home Edit (home organization gurus!) would make hanging clothes look like a piece of art? This is one inspired clothing rack we're witnessing. The rainbow-hued row of pants in this closet is just so creative, we're already rearranging our entire wardrobe by color as we type this. It's even a clever way to store seasonal items. Just add two closet rods or hanging rods at the middle and top, and you've doubled your closet storage space.
7. People who wonder why anyone would want more than a couple purses may want to rethink that after seeing this superbly organized space by The Sorted Closet. It's just so nice to be able to see your favorite clutches, crossbodies, and handbags all living happily together like this in these clever cubbies. This is a closet that we imagine Marie Kondo would approve of.
8. It's a fact that when a bedroom closet is well organized, it feels so much more inviting. Take this clever design featured on Leah Ward's IG feed. A well done layout results in more space for the perfect little spot to get your glam on, plus the use of vertical space employs a smart organization system. The built-in desk is also adorable.
9. This truly regal dressing room by The Couture Closet feels both old world and on trend all at once. (See their before and after remodel of the room.) Like an exclusive haberdashery, those elegant cupboards would make us want to keep everything extra neat and tidy, which is a very good thing. We appreciate the minimalist approach here, only holding onto the basic necessities. (And if you need extra storage space, just add a dresser, like they did here.)
10. Looking more like a chic high end boutique, this swanky well lit walk-in by La Closet Design has us swooning. From endless shoe racks (a dream for the shoe organizer in you) and shelves for accessories, to that crushworthy chaise where we'd just love to lounge, this space is so pretty we may want to move in. Welcome to the closet makeover of your dreams. If you have the extra space, we say go for it.