If there's one thing we look forward to every holiday season, it's seeing which seasonal treats Costco brings back for us to enjoy. For instance, the brand recently re-released its iconic peppermint bark and the holiday favorite that is pecan pie. Now, you can expect to see Costco's Cinnamon Pull-A-Part back in the store's bakery section.
Video of the Day
"Costco's heavenly Cinnamon Pull-A-Part is back at the bakery and I'm ALL about it!!" writes user @costcobuys on Instagram. "These are made with sweet dough, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a cream cheese icing! If you haven't tried this yet you HAVE TO!" Okay, we're sold.
For just $6.99, the Cinnamon Pull-A-Part comes with 12 individual cinnamon rolls that are covered in plenty of cream cheese icing. We could see this item being a perfect holiday dessert or breakfast for a crowd. Simply place the Cinnamon Pull-A-Part in an oven-safe container, warm it up in the oven for a bit, and serve. Your guests will certainly be delighted.
Plus, according to commenters, the Cinnamon Pull-A-Part can also be frozen. So if you want to purchase the bakery product and hold it for the holidays, you can.
Other holiday bakery items at Costco:
If you're interesting in seeing all that Costco has to offer in its bakery section this holiday season, look no further. Here are just a few of the seasonal treats you can purchase at the warehouse:
- Holiday Cookie Tray featuring 42 cookies in five flavors: powdered brownie walnut, lemon shortbread, iced ginger molasses, coconut almond chocolate, and holiday candy
- Gingerbread Decorating Kits
- Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Loaf, which includes chocolate chunks, peppermint candy, and Danish icing
- Häagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Ice Cream Cookie Squares that combine all our favorite desserts in one
- Pumpkin Cheesecake — perfect for people who aren't into pumpkin pie, but still love the flavor of pumpkin