During times when we can't go to the gym or attend a concert, it's important to keep up these habits — especially because they can often help ease our anxiety. We've been (naturally) spending more time on social media and have noticed that quite a few organizations and people are doing live streams.
From live music to yoga, here are some of the ones you can take advantage of during this stressful time:
1. Death Cab for Cutie: Ben Gibbard, singer for Death Cab for Cutie and Postal Service, is doing Facebook live acoustic sessions every day at 4 p.m. PST. Check out the Death Cab for Cutie's Facebook page for more info.
2. Global Citizen: Performances from artists like Chloe x Halle via Global Citizen's Instagram live feed. You can also learn more about donating to the World Health Organization's COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fundraiser.
3. Power Life Yoga Barre Fitness: Live streamed classes like power barre, check Instagram stories for the schedule.
5. SoulCycle: Live streams of guided exercises, including full body workouts. Check the brand's Instagram story for info.
11. Ten Percent Happier: Live guided meditation and "a virtual break from social distancing" every weekday at 3pm EST.