The lattice, the glow, that price! It's no wonder the Ikea Sinnerlig pendant is one of the hottest lighting choices around. It's a two-punch combo: aesthetically pleasing and budget-friendly. A perfect pick for when you want to do high-low decorating in your home. And as you can see from these photos, it's a pendant we all just can't seem to quit because it's everywhere. I spy a Sinnerlig ...
1. Highlighting a colorful gallery wall in this cute California dining room.
Video of the Day
2. Blending in beautifully among a mix of various woods and natural materials in Sweden.
3. Pairing perfectly above a recycled elm table in a heritage cottage in Spring Hill, Queensland, Australia.
4. Casting a glow in this European apartment all year round.
5. Appearing in Barcelona as this kitchen's bae.
6. Holding its own surrounded by a colorful wall and rug in Sweden.
7. Giving off desert vibes in the Joshua Tree.
8. Hanging from a high ceiling in a Swedish boho dining room.
9. Doing the DIY thing with Stephanie Watkins from Casa Watkins Living in Maryland.
10. Earning an A+ in an Alphabet City (New York) apartment.
11. Giving Bri Emery from Design Love Fest a focal point in her Los Angeles bedroom.
12. Supplying light (in white), in A Cup of Jo Joanna Goddard's sister's home makeover.
13. Looking like your Pinterest dreams in this Gothenburg apartment.
14. Mixing modern style with Texas soul in this pied-a-terre in downtown Austin.
15. Feeling moody in a darkly romantic living room in a small coastal city of Härnösand, Sweden.
16. Making a big statement over a small table in a minimal Scandinavian home.