It's ok: We're mourning the loss of our wild college days right about now, too. But there's nothing quite like a good sale to turn everything around — even if it is a back to college sale. It's not like you need your student ID to get in, after all.
Ikea is offering $25 off any in-store purchase of $150 or more for Ikea Family members (it's free to join) as part of its "Back to College" event on the weekend of July 7 and 8. But that's not even it. There are also select products and foods on sale for Ikea Family members, as well as giveaways, and in-store activities and workshops.
Here are the product offers:
- Up to 25 percent off the Rajgras duvet cover and pillowcases. Offer valid July 7 to July 8.
- Up to 20 percent off the Kirskal seven-piece bed in a bag set. Offer valid July 7 to July 8.
- Ljusa hand-powered LED flashlight, $3.99. Offer valid July 7 to July 8.
- Up to 20 percent off Hemnes bed frames. Offer valid June 27 to July 8.
- Up to 20 percent off Adum rugs. Offer valid June 27 to July 8.
- Up to 20 percent off the Strimkrokus comforter and pillowcases. Offer valid June 27 to July 8.
And the food offers:
- A Swedish American breakfast for $1.49. On Sunday only.
- Sommar salad and soup for $3.99. Add a piece of salmon for $3 or chicken for $2.
- A free coffee or tea for Ikea Family members in the Ikea restaurant (including specialty coffee drinks)
- All jams (excluding Cloudberry) for $2.99
- Musli for $3.99
- A $5 off a $25 purchase coupon at the Swedish Food Market
In-store activities and workshops include:
- Creating a functional dorm room desk.
- Dorm room storage made easy.
- Fabric wall art "make and take."
- Plant a succulent "make and take."
The giveaways and sweepstakes are:
- The first 500 Ikea Family members to show their Family card at store opening each day (Saturday and Sunday) will receive a Fluns magazine file.
- Ikea Family members can scan their membership card for a chance to win a $100 Ikea gift card. There will be one winner per day, per local Ikea store.