Shopping for Anthropologie's home collection may soon become a whole lot more convenient. This is because Nordstrom is picking up the home decor line, which will be available both online and in 15 of their brick-and-mortar stores. So, if Nordstrom is a closer drive or you're already shopping on their site, it'll be quick and easy to pick up those Anthro pieces you've been eyeing — it's a one stop shop, if you will.
The Anthropologie Home offerings at Nordstrom will include more than 200 items in the kitchen, dining and entertaining, bed and bath textiles, room décor, stationery, and hardware categories. These items will be a mix of classic pieces, seasonal designs, and the artist collaborations Anthropologie is known for.
The brick-and-mortar Nordstrom stores that will carry Anthropologie Home are:
- Arden Fair in Sacramento, California
- NorthPark Center in Dallas, Texas
- Bellevue Square in Bellevue, Washington
- Park Meadows in Lone Tree, Colorado
- Brea Mall in Brea, California
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Downtown Seattle, Washington
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Fashion Valley in San Diego, California
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia
- Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- The Galleria at Tyler in Riverside, California
- Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Illinois
- The Mall at Short Hills in Short Hills, New Jersey
Carolin Lehmann is an Associate Editor at Hunker. She's a graduate of the Missouri School of Journalism and has previously written for HuffPost, Seventeen magazine, and a variety of local news outlets. As a studio apartment dweller, she's always on the lookout for new ways to decorate a rental on a budget.