1. This easy Ikea hack turns a Knagglig crate into a dog bed. Just find padding and a fabric that goes with your space!
2. Literally the entire Hunker team cannot believe how amazing this wood DIY cat abode is. If you speak German you can find the instructions on Craftifair.
4. You have got to be kitten us.
5. Genius: Turn the space under your stairs into a doggie lair. And you can really drive home the theme by adding some cute adhesive wallpaper.
6. This dog is doing boho-chic better than you. (Luckily, this pom-pom-adorned teepee is available on Etsy.)
8. This circular dog bed by Luxtail isn't cheap. But if you're looking to splurge, you should absolutely have one.
9. Farmhouse chic dog den, anyone?
10. It's a kitty cabana! With a matching lounger!
11. Cute pet furniture doesn't have to be complicated — get a fun cover made for an oversized pillow, and you're set.
13. If your dog needs stairs to make it up to the bed, might as well make sure they fit within a stylin' color scheme!
14. This dude right here is loving his bachelor pad life.
17. If midcentury modern is a must, then so is this beautifully crafted dog bed!