You're about to get benched – and we mean this in the best of ways. If you've been thinking about building a homemade bench for your home or garden, look no further than these 5 creative DIYs.
1. Turn an Old Coffee Table Into a Woven Bench Seat
You'll be amazed at . (Now aren't you glad you didn't sell that old table on Craigslist?)
2. Create an Eye-Catching Seat From a Plain Pallet
What can't a pallet do? Now it's just showing off. Find out how to . Some disassembly required.
3. Build a Super Cool Industrial Bench Seat
When plumbing and wood come together, they can't help but . Your entryway wants this. No, it needs this.
4. Use Simple Materials to Make an Outdoor Bench
We're not kidding when we say simple. Pre-cut wood and painted cinder blocks make a no brainer.
5. Before & After: Wooden Storage Bench Makeover
See how a fuddy-duddy flea market find turns into a piece of furniture.